There’s no shortage of sushi restaurants in and around Santa Ana, California. With the ocean just a stone’s throw away, we never find ourselves lacking the freshest fish possible.
If you want our opinion, though, ShariNori stands out from the rest, not only for its fresh and beautiful dishes but also for its takeout- and delivery-only business model. Here’s what you need to know about ShariNori and what the reviewers say.
All About ShariNori
The restaurant, located inside the 4th Street Market in Santa Ana, California, opened in June 2020—i.e., the time other restaurants were closing. However, it has thrived during the past year by offering starters, boxes, platters, rolls, sashimi add-ons, and now dessert. You’ll find mini mochi doughnuts, panna cotta, custard, and its sweet specialty: cakesicles.
Here’s how ordering works:
- First, order online for takeout or delivery. The restaurant makes each order based on the pickup or delivery time to ensure maximum freshness.
- Next, pick up your order at 201 E. 4th Street, or wait for it to arrive during your delivery window.
ShariNori is open from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. If you have questions, you can contact the restaurant at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at (949) 864-6818. Watch the restaurant’s Facebook and Instagram accounts for special promotions and gorgeous photos of sushi. It also offers catering for corporate meetings, weddings, and other events.
What the Reviewers Say
ShariNori’s Yelp page is full of five-star reviews. Here’s a sampling:
- “10/10 recommend! My sister ordered two boxes online, and the pickup process was so easy. Each box was beautifully curated. Fish was super fresh and fits the price tag. Definitely would get this again. Excited to try their other options next time!” – Diane C.
- “ShariNori is probably one of the best takeout premium sushi in Orange County. . . . Highly recommend anyone who’s looking for some nice premium sushi to eat at home to order from here.” – Cindy F.
- “Aesthetically pleasing, mouth-watering delicious! . . . I will definitely order again in the future.” – Valerie C.
ShariNori stands out from other sushi restaurants in the area with its five-star reviews and takeout- and delivery-only model. It and the other delicious restaurants in Santa Ana are reason enough to call this city home. If you agree, check out Park Plaza Apartment Homes! With fresh sushi available at your beck and call, we’re certain we can make coming home the best part of your day!
Photo courtesy of ShariNori