We are so happy to have you as a resident! Please save these phone numbers in your phone!
Community Director, Tac Tran - (714)335-2586
Service Director, Jorge Garcia - (714)829-7354
Service Technician, Jose Castenanda - (714)829-6283
Courtesy Patrol, Vigilantz Protective Services - (714)770-6866
NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS:
In compliance with California Civil Code §1954.603, we are providing you a copy of the new Bedbug Addendum which will take place of the old Bedbug Addendum in your lease:
This addendum contains important information and should be read carefully.
The terms of this Addendum are intended by the parties to be added to and incorporated into the rental/lease agreement between Resident(s) and Owner/Agent that currently governs the tenancy of Resident in the Premises.
Information About Bed Bugs:
Bed bug Appearance: Bed bugs have six legs. Adult bed bugs have flat bodies about 1/4 of an inch in length. Their color can vary from red and brown to copper colored. Young bed bugs are very small. Their bodies are about 1/16 of an inch in length. They have almost no color. When a bed bug feeds, its body swells, may lengthen, and becomes bright red, sometimes making it appear to be a different insect, bed bugs do not fly. They can either crawl or be carried from place to place on objects, people, or animals. Bed bugs can be hard to find and identify because they are tiny and try to stay hidden.
Life Cycle and Reproduction: An average bed bug lives about 10 months. Female bed bugs lay one to five eggs per day. Bed bugs grow to full adulthood in about 21 days. Bed bugs can survive months without feeding.
Bed bug Bites: Because bed bugs usually feed at night, most people are bitten in their sleep and do not realize they were bitten. A person's reaction to insect bites is an immune response and so varies from person to person. Sometimes the red welts caused by the bites will not be noticed until many days after a person was bitten, if at all.
Common signs and symptoms of a possible bed bug infestation:
- Small red to reddish brown fecal spots on mattresses, box springs, bed frames, linens, upholstery, or walls.
- Molted bed bug skins, white, sticky eggs, or empty eggshells.
- Very heavily infested areas may have a characteristically sweet odor.
- Red, itchy bite marks, especially on the legs, arms, and other body parts exposed while sleeping. However, some people do not show bed bug lesions on their bodies even though bed bugs may have fed on them.
For more information, see the Internet Web sites of the United States Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov/bedbugs) and the National Pest Management Association (www.npmapestworld.org).
- Resident understands that bed bugs are an ongoing problem in the rental housing arena and that Resident plays an important role in ensuring that bed bugs do not infest the Premises. Early detection and reporting of bed bugs are important components required for preventing bed bug infestations. This Addendum defines Resident's responsibilities under the rental/lease agreement regarding bed bug control. By signing this Addendum, Resident affirms that he/she has inspected the Premises at move-in and confirms that there are no/were no bed bugs present in the Premises at the time of Resident's move-in.
- Resident promises that any and all personal property (furniture, clothing, mattress, bedding, etc.) that Resident brings into the Premises have been inspected for bed bugs and do not contain any bed bugs. Resident agrees to carefully inspect all personal property he/she brings into the Premises prior to entering the Premises to ensure that the property is free of bed bugs. If Resident detects that any personal property of Resident may have bed bugs, Resident promises not to bring that property into the Premises. Resident agrees to do his/her part to ensure bed bugs do not enter the Premises after he/she moves in, including, but not limited to: continuing to check any personal property that is brought into the Premises for bed bugs; checking all luggage, clothing and other personal belongings for bed bugs if Resident stays in a hotel or visits another home; uses public transportation; or utilizes other public areas that may carry bed bugs. In addition, Resident agrees to inspect furniture and personal belongings after guests visit or stay in the Premises to ensure no bed bugs were brought on the Premises by guest.
- Resident agrees to report any sighting or signs of bed bugs immediately in writing to Owner/Agent. Since bed bugs multiply fast and can become an infestation affecting not only the Resident, but other individuals/ units in the rental property, Resident understands that it is of utmost importance to report of any bed bug sightings or signs immediately.
- Resident agrees to cooperate in every way with Owner/Agent's requests regarding bed bug inspection and control efforts, including, but not limited to, carefully and diligently following all instructions and recommendations regarding inspections, detection and treatment of bed bugs and the control and removal of personal property as requested by Owner/Agent and any Pest Control company retained by Owner/ Agent, as well as assisting with the preparation for treatment of the Premises for bed bug control where necessary. This bed bug control preparation can be extensive, and may include items such as special cleaning or washing instructions for bedding, clothing etc. or disposing of personal property that cannot be disinfected. Resident understands this preparation may be onerous, but agrees to comply with the instructions for bed bug preparation if requested by Owner/Agent or Pest Control company retained by Owner/Agent.
- Resident understands and agrees that he/she is responsible to do what he/she can to prevent any bed bugs from entering the Premises and/or to limit any infestation by taking instructed precautions.
- Resident agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner/Agent from any actions, claims, loses, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to attorney's fees that the Owner/Agent may sustain or incur as a result of the negligence of the Resident or any guest or other person living in, occupying, or using the premises including Resident's failure to reasonably take said precautions to control bed bugs and/or Resident's negligent actions regarding bed bug control.
- It is acknowledged that the Owner/Agent shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Resident and/or a guest resulting from an infestation of bed bugs. Resident hereby covenants to procure the necessary insurance policies necessary to protect themselves against such potential claims for loss or damages.
Here are a few Do’s and Don’ts about your patio or balcony!
- Plant approved Flowers, Vegetables, and plants
- Put down rocks, bark, or AstroTurf
- Clean up pet waste
- Have Umbrellas that match our community colors
- Leave up December Holiday Decorations
- Leave trash sitting
- Put anything on the fence
- Store items outside of your space
Please call the Leasing Office with any questions!
We hope that you have a wonderful Independence day!
Looking for ways to celebrate? Here are the best places to view firework shows and festivities!
We wanted to share a few reminders about our pet policy.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when entering or exiting Your apartment and in the parking structure, courtyards, and grounds.
- Take advantage of our Pet Waste Stations throughout the Property. Always be considerate of your neighbors and pick up after your pet!
- Please make sure your pet is registered with the office.
Please contact the Leasing Office at with any questions!
Top Reasons to say "No" to Plastic Straws
1. Straws kill marine life
2. Everyday more than 500 million straws are thrown away in the US alone.
3. By 2050, there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
The problem with plastic straws: not compostable, not recyclable, just straight up trash. Join us in going straw free!
Tag us in your photos! We love seeing your pets, celebrations, and everyday life! If you ever need any help, feel free to reach out to our Leasing Office. Or stop by our office and ejoy a cup of coffee. Our goal is to make coming home the best part of your day!